Sunday, July 22, 2012

I MISS MY BLOG



I miss my blog so much…
It’s been a long long time I didn’t see my blog anymore. Yeah, it’s because of my activity that pushed me to do all the things perfectly. #hahaa..i’m not sure with the last word :P. Actually,  I was busy with my assignments from campus. You know why? I’ll tell you.

The courses in semester 6 were the hardest courses ever in the world. #seriously. Some courses made me “GALAU” high level. They are the courses that related to research. Yeah, I’m not familiar with research before. Moreover, the result of my research should be written in English. Can you imagine that? It’s hard. Hehe.. However, I should face it. Actually it’s not a big deal, because I study in English department, so I must be able to do it easily. Later, my job will also relate to research I think. Hmm…

Now, I have finished doing all my assignments in semester 6. Alhamdulillah, there is no “C” in my KHS.. Finally, I didn’t carry coals to Newcastle. Then, I’m enjoying my holiday. It will end today. This is the last day. Tomorrow, I will come back to boarding house, stay there and do PPL. Keep Spirit! Now, I’ll tell you my holiday, what I did and where I went. Enjoy Reading,,, However, before you read, I’d like to say,


Happy Fasting Day,
Hopefully, we can get amnesty from Allah and be the better person. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment