Sunday, July 22, 2012

Our Love in June


June is my favorite month. Do you know? June 19th is my boyfriend birthday and also our love day. It’s been 3 years I have relationship with him. It’s not a short time for us to carry out this relationship. We should face any kind of problems that’s so complicated. Anyway, I won’t tell those problems. I just wanna share about the event on June 19th, 2012. 

It’s just a little romantic moment, when I brought birthday cake to his house in the morning. I’m not a romantic woman, but I tried it in our special day. When I came, he just woke up, so his face looked sleepy. I lighted up the candles and asked him to blow the candles. After he made a wish, he blew the candles. Then, I said Happy Birthday and hugged him. He looked very happy.
This is the birthday cake for him. Hm…yummy…I bought it at Jessy Bread, Rawamangun. Can you imagine? I brought the cake from Rawamangun to Cibinong by bus, train, and motorcycle. Shaking made the cake moved from its position. Hehee..
Citra and the cake

Special birthday cake

cake without candles

after cutting...

Oh ya, my mother gave him a gift. It was a batik shirt. The batik shirt is similar with me, so we have a couple of batik shirts. That’s nice. Thanks for your gift and care, mom. #loveMommy. I also gave him a gift. That was a moody watch with clay on it made by NickNeckClay. I ordered from Jogya, it’s recommended product for you who want to give your special one such a special gift. I ordered a moody watch with special clay. The clay is shaped in such a way so that there are miniatures of me and my boyfriend on the garden chair. There’s also the writing of “Happy 3rd Anniversary, Cuphy love Crocy. Cuphy is a lovely name for me, and Crocy is a lovely name for him. Unfortunately, he doesn’t like taking picture. So I don’t have romantic photo moment with him. Maybe, It’s not the appropriate time for us to publish our love. However, I will show the gift here. These are pictures. 
red

green

blue

from top

crocy and cuphy

love love love

What a beautiful gift. He likes it. Thanks for NickNeckClay that have made special clay for us. I hope our love will be long lasting. Just like our favorite song, endless love. Aaamiiin.. Let’s sing together.

My love,
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's bright

My first love,
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make

And I 
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...

And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love

Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun

Forever 
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms
And love
Oh, love
I'll be a fool
For you,
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
Oh, you know I don't mind

'Cause you,
You mean the world to me
Oh
I know
I know
I've found in you
My endless love

2 comments: