Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DANCING MAKES ME HEALTHY


UNBELIEVABLE!

Firstly, the first time I want to come back to this activity was just for reminding and “NOSTALGIA” to my past experiences. Day by day I do this activity, I love it!

Do you know why?
It’s because I dance with my heart, from the bottom of my heart.. HAHA..(It’s TRUE)
The focus of my dance is traditional dances which come from all regions in Indonesia.
I learn a lot about the Indonesian culture there..
I think, no matter the focus of our dance, whether it’s traditional/modern such as ballet, belly, salsa, foxtrot, ballroom dance or WHATEVER kinds of dance, I feel dancing really makes me healthy..

Do you believe that dancing can make my stomach smaller than before?
Hohoo…that’s TRUE..!
Dancing is an alternative way for me to do such kind of physical exercise
I feel that my body is overweight and my stomach looks distended.
I don’t like sport, I don’t like jogging or running,
So, I decide to make dancing as my sport activity..
YEAAAHH… !!!

My height is about 159
and my weight is about ….. hmm … 60 …
can you count how many overweight I have?
Hahahahaa…
It’s OK ! it’s OK !
I do love my body, in my point of view, my body is good enough, I mean not too fat, not too thin, eventhough my cheeks looks chubby and my thigh and stomach little bit looks big…
So, to make it more proportional and ideal, I need to lose my weight,
 And dancing can help me to lose my weight!!!

How does it work?
It’s because when we’re dancing in only 30 minutes, we have succeed to lose 130-150 calories…
Our body moves consistently, with beat, tones and rhythms, all parts of body, start from head to feet, everthing’s moved, so that it burns our calories and fat.
Dancing is a kind of exercise which is not only good for our health but also it’s pleasurable. *love.love.love

Once more, dancing can remove stress and make me feel happy. by shaking the body, it gives a feeling of freshness and comfort. How marvelous dancing is !
Would you like to try ?
I’m sure that if you try, you will get those advantages just like me…
:D
TRUST ME ! IT WORKS !

No comments:

Post a Comment