Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WELCOME 2012



IT’S MY FIRST POST IN 2012
It’s not too late to say,
















In 2012, I want to be a GOOD PLANNER
And
I WILL FOCUS ON MY PLAN

this year brings me to the new semester ..
SEMESTER 6
There are many important courses I should comprehend in order to be able to go to the next semester

I will focus on my study
NO MORE PLAYING
NO MORE CHATTING

BUT

Before I focus on the next semester,
I will enjoy my HOLIDAY !!

Yeah .. HOLIDAY !!
1 MONTH FREE !
FREE from such kind of bloody assignments and lecturers
But
NOT FREE from another activities
Just like TEACHING ..

Alright, sometimes I feel bored with my activities
STUDYING, TEACHING, STUDYING, TEACHING
MORE and MORE

But NOW
I have NEW ACTIVITY that can make me healthy and happy
Actually it’s not a new activity, because I have done it since I was child
And now, I’m continuing this activity
And I DO LOVE IT
It is
DANCING !
:D
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA ..

ANYWAY, HAPPY HOLIDAY GUYS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment